Saturday, July 11, 2009

Slow internet

So I've been trying to upload a video I made for about 2 weeks but the internet hasn't been cooperating. I tried again today with no luck, and I also tried to upload some more pics from Mole National Park without success. This is just a very quick update letting you all know that things are going great and I'm healthy and happy. I'm heading to the village on Monday and i have farmer group meetings all day Saturday so I'll try to post on here in a couple weeks. I have pictures, a video, and more info about my work so if you can bear with the slow internet connection (and the frustration it can bring) I'll pretty much spend a good day of posting when i return from the village!

Bye for now!

Brian

1 comment:

  1. hey brian! it's kate from uoguelph. i just found your blog. i'm stoked to read it all and keep up for the rest of the summer. i'm glad to hear you're happy and healthy. looking forward to some stories at conference.
    godspeed!
    -skate

    ReplyDelete